Sunday, October 14, 2007

Interview With Michael Cheney From Adsense Videos

Q. So what madeyou get started with AdSense?

A. Iwas looking for a way to monetize some of my websites. AdSenseis such an easy thing to get started with the eye for it wouldbe a great way to start earning more money without actually puttinginto much more effort. I think as soon as you see the first earningscoming into your account you get addicted to AdSense. I know iswhat happened to me and since then I've just spent time workingout how to earn more and more each day.

Q. How much doyou make with AdSense?

A. Some days I can earnclose to $1000 and others it's less than that. But it all comesdown to how much time and effort you devote to creating a qualitysite that people like visiting. AdSense is not what my businessis based on by any means - but it is a great way to earn revenuealmost on autopilot.

Q. What is thebiggest mistake people making with AdSense?

A. Probablythe biggest mistake people make is thinking the AdSense earningsare easy to achieve. It is very easy to get started but as I learnedit takes a lot of effort to increase your earnings. I got reallydownhearted whenever I would log in to my account to see thatI had only made a few dollars. And that's when I decided to spendmonths and months of my time learning everything I could aboutAdSense.

I basically buried myselfaway and devoured every single piece of AdSense information Icould find. I ran thousands of AdSense tests and started to seea dramatic effect on my click through ratio and therefore on myearnings.

This is why I'd decidedto record the videos - because I knew that it would help peoplewho were in my position to also increase their earnings. I'veread an absolute ton of AdSense e-book's but they take so longto go through and always seem to keep information back.

With AdSense Videos Iknew that I had to tell the story exactly as it is and actuallyshow people and lead them by the hand through the exact techniquesthat I use to generate large earnings from AdSense.

Q. In your videosyou show people how to increase their AdSense earnings - can yougive us a taster of this advice?

A. Idon't want to give away my biggest secrets as you can understand!But some of the more basic things that you can do to increaseyour revenues include using ads that blend in rather than standout from your content. Flat out the worst thing you can do withan AdSense ad is make it look like the standard Google ad. Whatyou need to realise is that you will get more clicks if your adactually appears part of your site rather than something that'sjust been dropped into the page.

Q. What wouldyou recommend that someone do right now to increase their AdSenseearnings?

A. I'vecreated a totally free AdSense minicourse that people can go throughto learn some of my techniques. It takes you through the fourcornerstone principles that I've used to build up my AdSense empire.You can check it out, as well as all the AdSense Videos, here:
AdsenseVideos


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home